WinDeed’s Judgment Enquiry allows you to search for judgments and provides the option to request a copy of the judgment document. The copy of the judgment document will be returned immediately, saving time in obtaining all the details of the matter at hand.
A search can be performed on an individual or company by providing individual, company or case details as search criteria.
The result will list all known judgments. Each judgment will show plaintiff and defendant information as well as the nature, date and amount of the judgment.
Anyone in the credit granting or collections process will benefit from this search offering.
- Select ‘Judgment Enquiry’ from the ‘Person’ or ’Credit Bureau’ offering on the search Menu.
- Supply required search criteria and select ‘Search’. If judgments exist, a result will be returned.
- WinCredit activation is required to perform Judgment Enquiry searches.
- Individual Judgment Enquiries are charged per judgment returned, not per search.
- Due to the National Credit Act, judgments will not be listed where the total amount does not exceed R500 or when a judgment is older than 5 years.
LexisNexis Risk Management (1990/004046/07) is a registered credit bureau (NCRCB26).