The Trace Enquiry provides contact information from a leading South African Credit Bureau to assist in locating an individual.
Tracing can be done for one of these NCA Prescribed Purposes:
- Tracing by a Credit Provider/Agent
- Fraud, Corruption or Theft Investigation
- Fraud Detection and Fraud Prevention
- Unclaimed funds distribution
The search can be made based on search criteria available:
- ID number
- Date of birth
- Phone number (cellphone or landline)
These searches don’t footprint and you won’t pay for Not Founds!
- Select ‘Trace Enquiry’ under the ‘Credit Bureau’ or ‘Person’ offering on the search Menu.
- Supply required search criteria and select ‘Search’.
Consent is not required for this search; however, it is a credit bureau search covered by the National Credit Act and requires WinCredit activation to make searches.