TransUnion’s non-footprinting trace search offers the most flexible input for finding someone. The TransUnion Trace aims to provide the most recent contact information from South Africa’s leading Credit Bureau.
- ID number (recommended if available)
- Date of birth and surname
- Address and surname
- Phone number (cellphone or landline)
- Select ‘TransUnion Trace’ under the ‘Credit Bureau’ offering on the search Menu.
- Supply required search criteria.
- Select one of the 4 Prescribed Purposes for tracing and select ‘Proceed’. You will receive a list of 20 possible matches based on the criteria supplied.
- Select the correct person from the list and select “Search”.
The TransUnion Trace is a credit bureau search, requiring WinCredit activation.