TransUnion’s non-footprinting trace search offers the most flexible input for finding someone. The TransUnion Trace aims to provide the most recent contact information from South Africa’s leading Credit Bureau.
The search can be made based on these flexible search criteria options:
- ID number (recommended if available)
- Date of birth and surname
- Address and surname
- Phone number (cellphone or landline)
- Select ‘TransUnion Trace’ under the ‘Credit Bureau’ offering on the search Menu.
- Supply required search criteria.
- Select one of the 4 Prescribed Purposes for tracing and select ‘Proceed’. You will receive a list of 20 possible matches based on the criteria supplied.
- Select the correct person from the list and select “Search”.
The TransUnion Trace is a credit bureau search, requiring WinCredit activation.