The XDS Trace provides an additional source of contact information to trace an individual for one of the following reasons:
- Tracing by a Credit Provider/Agent
- Fraud, Corruption or Theft Investigation
- Fraud Detection and Fraud Prevention
- Unclaimed funds distribution
The search can be made based on these flexible search criteria options:
- ID Number/Passport
- Personal details
- Contact details
- Consumer Detail
- Address History
- Telephone History
- Employment History
- Email History
- Select ‘XDS Trace’ under the ‘Credit Bureau’ offering on the search Menu.
- Supply required search criteria and select ‘Next’.
- Select one of the Prescribed Purposes for tracing and select ‘Proceed’. You will receive a list of possible matches based on the criteria supplied.
- Select the correct person from the list and select ‘Search’.
XDS Trace is a credit bureau search, requiring WinCredit activation to make searches. Please visit our WinCredit Application page for more information.
LexisNexis Risk Management (1990/004046/07) is a registered credit bureau (NCRCB26).