A Compuscan Trace search can be performed to obtain contact details for a specific individual for one of these NCA Prescribed Purposes:
- Tracing by a Credit Provider/Agent
- Fraud, Corruption or Theft Investigation
- Fraud Detection and Fraud Prevention
- Unclaimed funds distribution
Searches can be performed by providing a first name, surname and ID number as search criteria. A Prescribed Purpose will also be required.
- Select “Compuscan Trace” from the “Person” or “Credit Bureau” offering on the search menu.
- Supply required search criteria and select “Next”. You will be prompted to select the appropriate prescribed purpose for performing the search.
- Select the Prescribed Purpose from the list provided, then select “Search”. If information exists for the subject, it will be returned.
Compuscan Trace is a credit bureau search, requiring WinCredit activation to make searches. Please visit our WinCredit Application page for more information.
LexisNexis Risk Management (1990/004046/07) is a registered credit bureau (NCRCB26).