- This message and any accompanying attachment(s) may contain confidential and copyrighted information. If you are not the addressee(s) indicated in this message or responsible for delivery of the message to the addressee(s), do not copy or deliver this message or the attachments to any other person including the intended recipient. Please destroy this message and notify Lexis WinDeed if this is the case.
- Any comments and statements contained within this message should be seen as opinions only and not statements of fact. Lexis WinDeed will not accept liability for any loss suffered as a result of relying on this message unless the message indicates that the information is subject to an express warranty and has been authenticated by a digital signature capable of verifying the integrity of the message.
- An email is deemed to have been sent as soon as it is reflected in our service provider’s mail server logs and is deemed to be received once we have either sent a delivery receipt or confirmed receipt by way of email.
- Lexis WinDeed takes all reasonable steps to ensure that this email message is free from destructive code (such as viruses) but cannot guarantee the message is free from destructive code and so cannot be held liable for any loss or damage due to destructive code. Please inform us as soon as possible should you become aware of any destructive code that originated from this email.
- Lexis WinDeed may monitor emails in an attempt to ensure the quality of communications as well as for purposes of investigating or detecting the unauthorised use of the email system. Please do not communicate via this email system if you do not wish for your communications to be subjected to such scrutiny.
LexisNexis Risk Management
Registration number: 1990/004046/07
Address: Great Westerford, 240 Main Road, Rondebosch, Cape Town, South Africa
|Cape Town||Tel: +27 21 658 9700|
|Johannesburg||Tel: +27 11 612 6000|
|Durban||Tel: +27 31 240 0100|
|Port Elizabeth||Tel: +27 41 373 9981|
|Bloemfontein||Tel: +27 51 448 1590|