You can automatically track a document at the Deeds Office!
There is no need to perform multiple DOTS searches to check if its status has changed. Lexis WinDeed will send you an email once a day* until registration, telling you the latest status of the document at the Deeds Office.
Each daily email you receive will contain the following information:
- Date of Deeds Office query
- Deeds Office
- Current DOTS status
- Last DOTS status change
- A property information summary
- An owner information summary
- Highlight ‘Rejected’ documents**
- Warning for a document delayed at any stage prior to registration.
How to request Automated Document Tracking
- Perform a search using your document’s Deeds Office tracking number (barcode).
- On the DOTS search result page, select the Auto Track This Document button.
Lexis WinDeed will now send daily* consolidated status update of the documents you are tracking via email.
Cost is per document for 30 days of tracking, auto renewable (price excludes initial Deeds Office DOTS search).