Competition Time – Win with WinDeed’s unique searches and functionality
For 5 weeks from Monday, 3 October 2016, we’ll post one question a week on Facebook and Twitter. Answer the question by commenting on the competition post on Facebook, tweet the answer with the hashtag #winwithwindeed or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each Friday, we’ll draw and announce a winner and post the name on Facebook and Twitter.
What can you win?
Week 1-4, we’ll give away 5 x R500 cash vouchers each week.
In Week 5, one lucky winner will receive the GRAND PRIZE: 1 x Dell Laptop and accessories worth over R12,000.
Win with WinDeed as we highlight searches and functionality not available from any other supplier! This week we’re giving away 5 x R500.00 Cash vouchers – qualify to win by answering this week’s question by commenting on the Facebook Post, tweet your answer along with the #winwithwindeed or by emailing email@example.com
Need a hint? Go to http://www.windeed.co.za/spider/
Terms and Conditions
• The competition starts at 10.00 on 3 October 2016 and closes at 12.00 on 4 November 2016.
• The closing time will be judged according to WinDeed’s watch.
• The competition is open to all registered WinDeed users with active accounts.
• The competition will run for 5 weeks. One question will be asked on the Monday of each new week.
• All comments must be posted or tweeted before 12pm on the Friday and the five winners’ names will be posted on social media by 3pm that afternoon.
• The next question will be posted the following Monday by 10am.
• To stand a chance of winning one of 5 x R500 cash vouchers each week or the grand prize in the final week, either leave a comment on the Facebook post or tweet your answer along with the hashtag #winwithwindeed.
• One entry per person, per week.
• You need to enter the last week in order to stand a chance of winning the grand prize.
• You do not have to enter each week to be in line to win the grand prize. If you only enter in the last week, you will still stand a chance of winning the grand prize.
• No bad mouthing other contestants, poor sportsmanship or defamation of character will be tolerated. Any such comments will be removed and will not earn an entry into the competition.
• The prizes for the first 4 weeks of the competition will be 5 x R500 cash vouchers which will be delivered by a Customer Relationship Manager or sent by post/courier.
• The grand prize that will be given away at the end of the last (5th) week will be a Dell Laptop and accessories worth over R12,000.00.
• The winners will be selected through a random draw.
• The R500 cash vouchers for the first 4 weeks will go to the first five names drawn at the end of each respective week.
• The grand prize will go to the first name drawn at the end of the last (5th) week.
• The winners will be contacted via direct message on Facebook or Twitter, or by their relevant Customer Relationship Manager.
• The winners’ names will appear on the WinDeed Facebook page each week.
• The prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
• The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
• Prizes will only be available to residents within South Africa.
• Staff members of Korbitec (Pty) Ltd and LexisNexis may not enter the competition.
• WinDeed will contact the winners no more than three times within a two-month period from the date of the first notification. Winners must respond with their relevant contact information and claim their prize or they may forfeit their prize at the discretion of WinDeed.